Monday, March 1, 2010

remember.

i shared with S.Hop about the staff decision. i fought the tears that fell anyway, regardless of my desire to hold it together. it was nice to share with him about what i was told and be able to let it out. again.

as i walked back with some of my favorite people, i said my goodbyes and walked back to my room.
a small voice seemed to whisper,
remember.


remember the ways God has been good to you.
remember that community is a gift that is given to you.
remember the promise of never leaving you or forsaking you.
remember the promise of my plans for you:
 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
remember the vision of green grass, you and i walking hand in hand.


remember.

Jesus, i know that you are good. In times of trouble I have looked to you as a comfort and as a shield. I pray that i continue to trust you and see you next to me throughout the journey.

No comments: