Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Transitioning...

I realized during my last big trip, where I was given more training and space to be an InterVarsity Intern, how HUGE this transition is.

I'm officially moving from Los Angeles to Fresno, CA.
From college into 'real' life.
From a 9-5 corporate job to a more flexible schedule.
From just wanting to live my dreams to actually going for it.

From my college and church communities in Los Angeles to a new community that will (likely) rock me as they teach me about Jesus, Fresno and what it means to love unconditionally.

That being the case, I decided to start a new blog. 'Cause I want to turn a new page in every way that I can, and writing is sure to be one of those ways.

So, I'll see you at the new bloggy.
If you'd like to keep reading my journey and reflections, you can go to here.

(no, there isn't anything there yet, but there will be! soon, very soon.)

No comments: