- I go through cycles of music, usually one artist (it's currently Jon Foreman) at a time until I move on.
- My favorite foods are tacos, sandwiches, and pozole.
- I really like school supplies: pencils, pens, stationary.
- I read. A lot.
- I'm usually thirsty.
- I don't like checking my voicemail. Don't leave me one.
- Friends make any situation better.
- I want to be an artist, but am too much of a coward to actually try.
- I consider myself a writer, but need to do more of it.
- Dance- i love it.
- I know most of the lines to Friends.
- I listen and watch more Oldies pop culture than I do current.
- I have a love-hate relationship with Oprah. It's one-sided too.
- I want a donkey as a pet, although I don't know where I'd keep it.
- I want to run away to Mexico and just live there for a while (this may be tied into the donkey dream).
- After careful introspection, I am fully confused as to what I want to do with my life.
- I love Jesus.
- I am learning what it means to be healed emotionally and spiritually.
- I consider my friends the family I never had, and UCLA the best time of my life.
- I don't like celery.
- I don't like raisins.
- Ironically, I like celery with peanut butter and raisins. Who would have known?
- The hardest thing for me to endure is family/friends moving away.
- The only places I've been to outside California are Tijuana, Mexico and Washington DC.
- I'm on facebook way more than I should, but isn't everybody?
Monday, November 30, 2009
['cause I feel like writing]