Monday, November 30, 2009

Random Things

['cause I feel like writing]

  1. I go through cycles of music, usually one artist (it's currently Jon Foreman) at a time until I move on.
  2. My favorite foods are tacos, sandwiches, and pozole.
  3. I really like school supplies: pencils, pens, stationary.
  4. I read. A lot.
  5. I'm usually thirsty.
  6. I don't like checking my voicemail. Don't leave me one.
  7. Friends make any situation better.
  8. I want to be an artist, but am too much of a coward to actually try.
  9. I consider myself a writer, but need to do more of it.
  10. Dance- i love it.
  11. I know most of the lines to Friends.
  12. I listen and watch more Oldies pop culture than I do current.
  13. I have a love-hate relationship with Oprah. It's one-sided too.
  14. I want a donkey as a pet, although I don't know where I'd keep it.
  15. I want to run away to Mexico and just live there for a while (this may be tied into the donkey dream).
  16. After careful introspection, I am fully confused as to what I want to do with my life.
  17. I love Jesus.
  18. I am learning what it means to be healed emotionally and spiritually.
  19. I consider my friends the family I never had, and UCLA the best time of my life.
  20. I don't like celery.
  21. I don't like raisins.
  22. Ironically, I like celery with peanut butter and raisins. Who would have known?
  23. The hardest thing for me to endure is family/friends moving away.
  24. The only places I've been to outside California are Tijuana, Mexico and Washington DC.
  25. I'm on facebook way more than I should, but isn't everybody?

No comments: