Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24, 2009

I want to be loved, like everyone else.
I want to know that I am cherished by someone, that someone is living because I am.
That they look forward to seeing me, holding me, and making me smile.
A smile that only they see.
I want to be in love.

I am amazed at how you love me.
You wake me with a song, a smile, the sunrise...
It really doesn't matter, you make me smile and you make me truly happy.
I know I am cherished by you, you tell me almost every day.
I know I am loved unconditionally by you, you are the one that chose me.

I know life wouldn't be the same without you, the relationship we have is one of the ages.
The love I receive from you is one so beautiful that I could weep, and sometimes I do.
Your reminder of me being your beloved one often strikes me.
I can hardly understand how much love you have for me.
I shouldn't be loved by you this way.


You give me joy to smile and live day to day.
You shower me with love, my heart overflows with it.
And I dance and sing because you do.
"He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will...rejoice over you with singing."
I am Your beloved.

[Quotation from Zephaniah 3:17]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....